If you or a family member has been involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is important that you obtain proper legal advice to ensure your rights are protected.

If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, you can make a claim to your insurance company for accident benefits. If you are passenger and don’t have an insurance company of your own, you can make a claim to the insurance company of the
vehicle you were travelling in or any other vehicle involved in the accident.

In Ontario, there are two types of claims that injured car accident victims can make:
– Accident Benefits Claims, also called NO FAULT CLAIMS
– Tort Claims, also called third party or AT FAULT CLAIMS

mature-couple-meeting-financial-advisor-B32W3BK (1)


In some cases, a person’s physical and/or psychological injuries from an accident are so severe that they can be considered catastrophic. Seek legal advice to assemble the most qualified team to help you in this time of need. Dealing with catastrophic claims is a complicated process which will often require the lawyer to fight vigorously with the
insurance company


If the automobile accident in which you were involved was not your fault, you might also have the right to make a claim against the at fault party in addition to your accident benefits claim. This is called a tort claim. A tort claim can provide compensation for
things like pain and suffering, lost wages, lost opportunity, housekeeping assistance, delayed schooling or delayed entry into the workforce, along with any other expenses not paid for by the accident benefit insurer.

Clients Testimonial

Want to get the Compensation you Deserve?

Book Your Consultation Today